Before you submit anything be sure you have read the Submission Guidelines!
If your review or contest/giveaway fits the guidelines, you would like it to be published in the next Pleasurists weekly round-up, and you are willing to re-post the edition just fill out the form below.
A few reminders (not a substitute for the Submission Guidelines if you haven’t read them):
- Be sure to re-post the edition (or editions, for contests) of Pleasurists that your link is included in within 7 days of the edition post date.
- The new Pleasurists will come out every Monday, every submission made prior to Sunday at 11:59pm PST will be included as long as it fits the criteria. Submissions are always open (24/7/365) but any review posted on or after Monday on the week of the edition will be included in the next week’s edition.
- Only submissions that are adult product reviews or contests will be accepted.
- As long as your review was not in the previous Pleasurists, fits the review guidelines, and was posted in the week prior (or thereabouts, past 7-14 days is acceptable) it will be included.
- All contests that are submitted will be included in every Pleasurists until the deadline has passed so you do not have to resubmit contests for each issue unless there is a change to the deadline.
- There is no limit to the number of reviews per person included in each Pleasurists, but generally more than 7 is frowned upon.
- If the review is posted somewhere other than your blog please submit the URL to the actual review not to a post on your blog linking to the review.
- Read 15 Rules for Writing a Sex Toy Review That Doesn’t Royally Suck and think about if your review follows those rules. If it doesn’t, don’t submit.
- Do you have a particularly awesome photo in your review that you think would be great to be featured on the top of an issue? Click here to submit that too!
Last updated: January 16th, 2012
You should receive an auto-confirmation email anywhere from immediately to a few hours after you submit if your post has gone through successfully. IF you DO NOT receive a confirmation email please re-submit via the form or email directly. I can’t include in the digest what I don’t receive!
If you experience any problems with the form please email me immediately. I don’t know if something isn’t working unless I am told.
If you have a lot of reviews to submit or you would simply prefer to submit via email feel free to email them to submission AT pleasurists DOT com including the above information instead having to using the form over and over and over again.
Any other questions? Email submission AT pleasurists DOT com.