Inspired by e[lust], Pleasurists is now accepting photo submissions for the art at the top of each edition (in fact, some of these guidelines were shamelessly taken and edited from their photo submissions page–if you haven’t checked out e[lust] you definitely should). I hope this will be a positive and exciting way to help promote the fantastic photos reviewers often take.
- Photos must feature a sex toy or adult product in some way. This can be a photo of the product itself or a sexy pose using the product as a prop. This should be artistic and subtle rather than outright obvious. Examples to come.
- Photos must be high quality, visually interesting in some way, and have pleasant lighting and depth of field.
- You need to have a public blog where the photo was originally published. The photo will reside on Pleasurist’s servers but clicking the photo or the text link beneath it will lead people to your post. You must hold the copyright to this photo.
- You do not have to be a reviewer to have a photo featured as long as a sex toy or other adult product is featured in your photo.
- There is no time limit on when these photos were taken or posted (for now, anyway, once I get a sense of the submission volume this is likely to change).
- Submitting does not guarantee that you will be chosen. You are also not obligated to post the Pleasurists edition you’re featured in as the reviewers are not obligated to repost the photo.
- Photo submissions are always open.
Last updated: January 12th, 2012
Photo guidelines are subject to change at any time as this feature develops, please be sure you are familiar with the current guidelines.
You should receive an auto-confirmation email anywhere from immediately to a few hours after you submit if your post has gone through successfully (time depends on web host). IF you DO NOT receive a confirmation email please re-submit via the form or email directly. I can’t include in the digest what I don’t receive!
If you experience any problems with the form please email me immediately. I don’t know if something isn’t working unless I am told.
Any other questions? Email submission AT pleasurists DOT com.